Nomination letters must be submitted to the IVFA Central Office to the attention of the Angel Award Committee by February 1.
- Nominee must be a PAID current FEMALE member of the IVFA with at least 5 years of service.
- Nominee can be a State Officer of the association (but not required).
- Nominee must be involved with fire service, fire prevention, and community service.
- No posthumous awards.
Application (below) or letter(s) of nomination must be in the hands of the Angel Award Committee by the end of the first quarterly meeting of the year (it can be sent to the Central Office by February 1).
- Award will be presented at the IVFA convention opening meeting by the IVFA President and the State Fire Marshal or an appointee representing the burn camp.
- The Angel Award Committee will select the winner.
- Winner need not be present at the convention to receive the award.
- There will be a minimum of a $100.00 gift to the Hoosier Burn Camp in the recipient's honor.
Please nominate a worthy candidate below.